- Black or grey trousers or shorts
- Black or grey skirt or pinafore
- White or red polo shirt (with or without school logo)
- Red cardigan, or sweatshirt (with or without school logo)
- Red and white summer dress (we request no play suits in EYFS, please)
- Plain white, grey or black socks or tights
- Sensible black shoes (sandals may be worn in the Summer)
- Black shorts
- White t-Shirt (with or without school logo
- Black jogging bottoms/leggings
- Black hooded top
- Trainers/ plimsolls
- White/ black socks
The following items are not part of our school uniform and should not be worn:
- Black jeans and leggings (other than in PE sessions)
- Hooded tops (other than in PE sessions)
- Novelty hair bands (e.g animal ears, large bows)
As a general rule, the school does not expect children to wear jewellery or make up.
A small number of exceptions are permitted:
- Only one small single stud earring in each ear is allowed which must be removed during PE
- Wristwatches may be worn
- Medic alert bracelets and necklaces may be worn and need to be visible
A sun hat for hot days and a coat for cool days are a must!
A bag which can be hung on a peg containing:
Packed lunch – if required.
Book bag/reading book.
Please note: Each term we have a lot of unnamed lost property so please ensure ALL items are named
Ordering Items online
We are now using My Uniform for our school uniform with the CPS logo. Please click on the link below.
Book bags and PE bags will be available to buy from the school.
There is also a limited supply of new and second hand uniform available at the School. Any donations of good quality uniform will be gratefully received.